Your smile is a reason to smile. If you are missing teeth from your mouth, it’s not so easy to smile with complete confidence. Many people also find that missing teeth negatively affects their confidence and self-esteem. Rather than go around with a tooth missing, why not consider rental implants? The journal of clinical dentistry says they’re a great option for most. Take a look below to learn a few more reasons to consider dental implants.
1. Dental implants look and feel like real teeth because they’re attached to the jaw bone using a special screw that stays in place so the implants do not move.
2. Implants provide long lasting value. Dentures must be replaced and other options fail within a few years. With proper care, implants last and last.
3. Implants improve your confidence. It’s important that you love your smile. If you do not, implants come to the rescue. Instantly, you regain confidence and self-esteem that helps you thrive!
4. Although dental implants initially cost more money, they pay for themselves in time since less care is needed and less damage happens than you’d experience using other tooth replacement options available.
5. It’s easy to use dental implants. Take care of them the same way you’d care for real teeth- brush and floss daily. They do not remove from the mouth so there are less sanitation issues and they do not develop cavities. It’s that simple!
Many people who are missing one or more teeth out of their mouth want to restore their smile as quickly as possible. With dental implants, replacing those missing teeth this simple. If you want to know more, talk to your dentist and get the facts. Implants could very well be the missing tooth restoration option best for your needs.